Since 1991, Covenant Construction, a division of Covenant Homes Inc. has built a business based on integrity and quality service. So much so that the Better Business Bureau awarded us the coveted Business Integrity Award for 2007 and since 2010 Owner Craig Hardy has been on the Board of Directors of the BBB. We consistently strive to project the highest level of satisfaction for all our customers.
What is the Covenant difference?
- We have won several prestigious awards including the Better Business Bureau’s Business Integrity Award for 2007, several of LHBA’s best projects awards
- We use a state of the art estimating system, and presentation and layout drawings are done in CAD.
- We are accredited in LEED, the Green Renovator, LEAP and other national Energy Efficiency programs.
- We have architectural technologists on staff with the full range of CAD products. What this means for you is when we are in the planning stages, if you want to make a change – it’s easy to see the impact, when we are planning what flooring patterns, or cabinetry elevations will look like we have all the source software and plans in house.
- We didn’t know this was a big deal until we checked around at what the competition does but we do the shopping with you for all of the cabinetry, plumbing, lighting, flooring, EVERYTHING in your quote we help you select and we take as long as it takes to get it done.
- We have a firm BCIN-Building Code Identification Number- which gives the homeowner further assurances that we are qualified in the latest Building codes- and we carry additional E&O Insurance.
- We provide detailed quotes – NOTHING IS HIDDEN.
- Owner Craig Hardy is a Red Seal Licenced Carpenter, and all of our job site foremen are either licenced carpenters or have over 10000 hours of construction experience and constantly take courses to upgrade their skills.
- All work is completed to the Ontario Building Code Standards or better.
- We handle all permit and inspection needs and attend any variance meetings – including any Ontario Municipal Board Level Hearings. (beware of contractors who don’t do this).
- We carry $2 Million liability insurance and WSIB coverage and ensure all of our sub-trades do as well and additional E&O insurance as part of our BCIN coverage.
- Our staff are committed to your project and where we use sub-trades, they are truly an extension of our company and there is no wondering where the sub-trades are.
- We pass along all product warranties and offer a 1 year workmanship warranty.
- We provide customized customer work sheets to guide you and track your allowances and choices.
- We are members in good standing with the BBB of Western Ontario, London, Ontario and Canadian Home Builders Association, and the RenoMark program.
- We provide references and will personally show you our work.
- All employees abide by our detailed Health and Safety program and Drugs and Alcohol Polices.
- All employees have passed a police check.
So, let’s get started on your home TRANSFORMATION